Friday, February 24, 2012

THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL - Trailer


Raise your hand if you're ready for a new movie with some of our favorite British actors.  Judi Dench - check.  Maggie Smith - check.  Tom Wilkinson - check.  And lots more including Penelope Wilton, aka Isobel Crawley to you and me.  Looks darling.  Fingers crossed that it is worth seeing because sometimes, as we all know, these ensemble movies tend to be over-hyped and under-whelming. But, I'm keeping a positive thought--and really, who am I kidding?  I will see this movie regardless of the reviews.

Plot summary:  A group of British retirees are enticed to move into the newly remodeled Marigold Hotel. In India.  Not Cornwall.  Sounds like a promising premise.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel released this May.  Yea! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim...Just came out, I can not wait to see this movie!!
    Looks wonderful. :)

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hand is raised! I'm always ready for these actors!

    ReplyDelete