Saturday, February 11, 2012

BOWLED OVER

I love bowls.  Both my sister and I do.  Look what I just stumbled upon from a gorgeous little Etsy shop called Rou:



I can only justify this purchase by stating that I have nothing like this in my cupboards.  Nothing.  Look at how creamy and smooth.  And don't you just want to run your finger around the top? There is just one available.  Very clever of them.  If 20 had been available I would pass and think about it.  But one available?  I have to click to purchase immediately just in case someone else is thinking or obsessing about this bowl.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great website. My daughter, who is away at college, sends me links to Ettsy products frequently. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Etsy is very dangerous. But what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah,I love bowls too! This one is so round and wonderful. And it's just the right creamy color. What a nice find! xo

    ReplyDelete